For 15 years artist Larry Vigon has collected his dreams in a 176-page journal done in acrylic paint and ink. A painter and world-renowned graphic designer, Vigon began his career designing record albums. Vigon’s journals however, are very personal and encapsulate almost 15 years of work.
Subscribe to our Blog
- DF Congratulates Viggo Mortensen on ‘FALLING’, his Feature Film Directorial Debut
- DF Studio Update: Notes, Visual Annotations, and More
- Photographer David Hume Kennerly’s Archive Acquired by the University of Arizona’s Center for Creative Photography
- Updated: Join DigitalFusion at The Museum Auto Event on Sunday, October 27th
- Announcing The Dave Friedman Archive at the London Cobra Show in London, Ohio
- DF Studio Hosts the 2019 Met Gala’s Live Event Photo Workflow