Careers @ DigitalFusion
DigitalFusion is always looking for talented, energetic people for our production and administration teams in the following areas:
Current Openings :
Post Production Project Coordinator
We are seeking to fill a position in our Post-Production department in Los Angles, CA.
The position is responsible for fulfilling post-production projects from scanning to printing, and
Responsibilities will include:
- Proper handling of fragile and rare original materials
- Scanning negatives, slides, prints, photographs, and artwork
- Color Correct and light retouching as required
- Enter descriptive metadata into a digital collections content mgmt system
- Handle and trim fine art ink jet prints
- Assist with phone calls, walk-in clients, and visitors
- Ability to enter orders, purchase postage, and track shipments
- Precise color matching to original prints, proof sheets, and previously scanned materials
- Photoshop skills – digitally sharpen, remove scratches, imperfections, and first from scanned materials
- Perform related work as assigned
The ability to work effectively and work well under pressure as part of a team will contribute to
Basic photoshop skills, knowledge and experience in the photography industry and scanning is
Comprehensive MAC knowledge is a must.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume using the form below.
Coordinator, Managed Photo Services, DF Studio
DF Studio is the leading cloud-based solution for professional photography management and workflow, with enterprise-class features for organization, collaboration, storage and delivery of photographic assets. We are seeking a Coordinator to assist and support the Managed Photo Services for the Filmed Entertainment department for DF Studio. The coordinator will work with a tight schedule to traffic all stills coverage for film and episodic. The fast-paced environment of DF Studio will allow the Coordinator to have hands-on experience in film and television photography and editing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate via email, text, to all parties involved in a project
- Traffic all shoots for processing, convert, rename, input metadata for all shoots
- Maintain ongoing files received via Box, Google Drive, FTP, Aspera, etc.
- Execute daily uploads
- Serve as relief for other positions as needed (such as hiring photographers, coordinating assignments, taken approvals, reading scripts, and billing)
- Assist manager with prioritizing schedules
- Acute attention to detail. This includes excellent spelling and proofreading
- Capture One operational knowledge/experience is required
- Capture One certification is a plus
- Ability to multitask and solve inconsistencies
- Basic understanding of television and feature film production
- Fluent on a mac computer/laptop
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Industry experience is a plus