Careers @ DigitalFusion
DigitalFusion is always looking for talented, energetic people for our production and administration teams in the following areas:
Current Openings :
Film Scanning Technician
We are seeking to fill a position in our Post Production services department, Culver City, CA.
The position is responsible for converting analog materials to digital format using a high-resolution scanner for the company and the company’s clients. It entails the handling, scanning, and archiving of large bodies of work, working closely alongside the scanning manager. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, and a focused worker with a passion for preserving analog media.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proper handling of fragile and rare materials
- Scan negatives, slides, prints, photographs
- Calibrate components of scanner and computer work station on a regular basis
- Sort and prepare film/slides/documents for scanning and accurately names files and folders
- Precise color matching
- Operate equipment and general office work
Ability to work effectively and work well under pressure as part of a team will contribute to the success of the position. Basic photoshop skills, knowledge and experience with photography industry and scanning is required.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume using the form below.
Coordinator, Managed Photo Services, DF Studio
DF Studio is the leading cloud-based solution for professional photography management and workflow, with enterprise-class features for organization, collaboration, storage and delivery of photographic assets. We are seeking a Coordinator to assist and support the Managed Photo Services for the Filmed Entertainment department for DF Studio. The coordinator will work with a tight schedule to traffic all stills coverage for film and episodic. The fast-paced environment of DF Studio will allow the Coordinator to have hands-on experience in film and television photography and editing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate via email, text, to all parties involved in a project
- Traffic all shoots for processing, convert, rename, input metadata for all shoots
- Maintain ongoing files received via Box, Google Drive, FTP, Aspera, etc.
- Execute daily uploads
- Serve as relief for other positions as needed (such as hiring photographers, coordinating assignments, taken approvals, reading scripts, and billing)
- Assist manager with prioritizing schedules
- Acute attention to detail. This includes excellent spelling and proofreading
- Capture One operational knowledge/experience is required
- Capture One certification is a plus
- Ability to multitask and solve inconsistencies
- Basic understanding of television and feature film production
- Fluent on a mac computer/laptop
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Industry experience is a plus