Most photography professionals know that metadata management has far-reaching, practical applications for large image libraries. It may sound tedious, but effective metadata handling is crucial to keeping information indexed, organized, and searchable. And the alternative, ignoring best practices or treating metadata as an afterthought, encourages inflexible and fragmented workflows–and leads to countless hours of extra work.
- David Hume Kennerly’s 50th Anniversary Watergate Photo Gallery
- DF Congratulates Viggo Mortensen on ‘FALLING’, his Feature Film Directorial Debut
- DF Studio Update: Notes, Visual Annotations, and More
- Photographer David Hume Kennerly’s Archive Acquired by the University of Arizona’s Center for Creative Photography
- Updated: Join DigitalFusion at The Museum Auto Event on Sunday, October 27th
- Announcing The Dave Friedman Archive at the London Cobra Show in London, Ohio