DigitalFusion performs “magic” by digitally capturing a rich and diverse collection of vintage magic memorabilia and collectables for TASCHEN’s forthcoming title Magic 1400-1950s. DigitalFusion’s capture team travelled to various locations across the U.S. to shoot private collections under a variety of conditions. DigitalFusion’s post-production team then prepared the captures for print.
- David Hume Kennerly’s 50th Anniversary Watergate Photo Gallery
- DF Congratulates Viggo Mortensen on ‘FALLING’, his Feature Film Directorial Debut
- DF Studio Update: Notes, Visual Annotations, and More
- Photographer David Hume Kennerly’s Archive Acquired by the University of Arizona’s Center for Creative Photography
- Updated: Join DigitalFusion at The Museum Auto Event on Sunday, October 27th
- Announcing The Dave Friedman Archive at the London Cobra Show in London, Ohio