DigitalFusion’s printing department came up with just the right look and paper to print historical photos for two Fidelity Investments television commercials. Produced by Arnold Worldwide, the two commercials called “Guidance” and “Rollover” called on DigitalFusion Post Production to design the look and feel for the vintage photos, submitted by the each of main actors in the spot. Each historical photo was carefully cleaned, and then proportionally crop-matched to put the actors faces in the center of the frame. On screen, when each actor held up their photo to their face, it looked like they are “aging” right before our eyes.
- David Hume Kennerly’s 50th Anniversary Watergate Photo Gallery
- DF Congratulates Viggo Mortensen on ‘FALLING’, his Feature Film Directorial Debut
- DF Studio Update: Notes, Visual Annotations, and More
- Photographer David Hume Kennerly’s Archive Acquired by the University of Arizona’s Center for Creative Photography
- Updated: Join DigitalFusion at The Museum Auto Event on Sunday, October 27th
- Announcing The Dave Friedman Archive at the London Cobra Show in London, Ohio