The DF Studio team updated DF Studio on October 15, 2009. This update includes a major update to DF Studio’s Contact/Address Book features including a robust contact search and the addition of contact group. The update also includes a new Calendar/Date selection tool.
- Redesigned Contacts Features – DF Studio’s Contact features have been completely redesigned and updated. The Contact section now enables you to import contacts, search contacts as well as create and manage contact groups that can be used when sending Messengers or Web Portfolios.
- Contact Import – Using the industry standard v-card format (.vcf) you can upload your contacts and groups into DF Studio.
- Contact Search – The Contact, Messenger and Portfolio features now provide two easy-to-use approaches to find and use Contacts. There is a new robust search function as well as a a type-ahead approach for adding Contacts when sending Messengers or Web Portfolios.
- Contact Groups – DF Studio now enables you to create and manage Contact Groups. These groups can be imported from an existing system that supports the v-card group concept including Apple’s Address Book or you can create and manage groups directly within DF Studio. This new feature is a real time-saver if you regularly send Messengers or Web Portfolios to the same people by enabling you to simply send to a group rather than having to select individual contacts each time.
- Calendar Widget – DF Studio now includes a calendar widget, making date selection faster, easier and more accurate. And for those that prefer to type-in dates, you can do that too. The Calendar Widget has been added throughout the DF Studio application.
If you have any questions using these exciting updates to DF Studio please contact our support team by using the Contact link in the upper right corner of the application or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.