An Exciting Update to Our Leading Online System — The DF Studio team proudly announces the release of our newest version of DF Studio. On Sunday March 22, 2009, DF Studio was updated to now include a new batch renaming function and a re-designed Inspector along with many more minor updates, changes and fixes.
- Updated Inspector – The Inspector area on the right hand side has been updated to provide better access to the Project and Image information through the use of a tabbed display.
- Batch Renaming – You are able to rename a group of images within a Project with Batch Rename tool. This tool allows you include a custom prefix and numbering.
- New Actions Area – The Action buttons used to select an action for the image or project you are viewing are now also available in the upper right from the expandable area above the Inspector
- Saved View Settings – Some versions of browsers were not saving user screen layout and settings correctly. This has been fixed.
- Contact Lists – Contact lists were not being alphabetized correctly. This has been fixed.
- Image & Project Removal – In some cases when images and/or projects were removed they were not being removed correctly from all parts of the system. This has been addressed.
- Slideshow Incomplete – When images were displayed using the Slideshow, after a large number of images the images would display incorrectly as a gray box. This has been fixed.
If you have any questions using the new version of DF Studio please contact our support team by using the Contact link in the upper right corner of the application or by sending email to email@example.com.