The DF Studio team updated DF Studio on January 16, 2010 with exciting new features that allow you to organize and save your Collections and improves the image selection process making it similar to desktop applications. This update also includes a new quick view feature and the ability to display video in DF Studio.
- The Best Collections Yet – Many depend on the Collections feature to share their best work through Messengers and Portfolios. However, Collections were missing an important feature – the ability to arrange and store their images into a custom order. This was a pain for people who frequently use them to send Messengers in a certain order, requiring them to re-order the images each time.
- Selections Just Like Your Desktop – Selecting images now acts just like your desktop. A single click will select an image and clicking on another image will un-select the first image and select the second one. If you -click you’ll select a continuous group of images and if you <apple/command>-click on a Mac or <alt>-click on a PC, you can select any set of images.
- See What You Want – We have added two new options to your settings so you can decide what section of DF Studio you want to start in and what view you see in the Studio section. To customize your views go to the Settings link in the lower right and then select the My Info item and make your selections in the Viewing Preferences area.
- Quick View – You can now take a quick look at an image by pressing the Space Bar instead of having to switch into the single image view. You’ll then get an overlay with a larger view of the image.
- Video Playback – If you have video from set or related to the shoot it can now be stored to DF Studio along with your photos and viewed from within DF Studio. Ask about having video added from your next shoot.
Did You Know – DF Studio’s Project Folders help you organize your projects. Access this feature from the Settings link in the lower right and then select the Project item to start using Project Folders.
If you have any questions using these exciting updates to DF Studio please contact our support team by using the Contact link in the upper right corner of the application or by sending email to email@example.com.